To create the world's most sustainable vehicles.
A clean future for all.
1. How much is a Fisker?The new Fisker all-electric SUV will be around $40,000. The original Fisker Karma was priced around $100,000+ when it was in production.
2. Is Fisker still in business?Fisker Inc. is currently in business and is the brand continuation of Fisker Automotive.
3. Is Fisker a public company?Fisker Inc. is a private held company.
4. Does the Fisker Karma use gas?The Fisker Karma was the worlds first premium electric vehicle with a range extender (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle). Meaning it is able to switch from electric to a gasoline generator creating electricity.
5. Who makes the Fisker KarmaThe Fisker Karma was originally made by Fisker Automotive and is no longer in production. Fisker Automotive is no longer in business and the Fisker brand has been continued by Fisker Inc., which will launch a range of new electric vehicles starting in 2021.
6. Does the Fisker Karma have solar panels?The Fisker Karma had the world's first full length solar panel roof.
7. Is Karma a Fisker?Karma Automotive is a new company owned by a Chinese Group, Waxiang. Fisker Inc. had no affiliation with Waxiang. For questions about the original Fisker Karma click here.
8. How much is a Fisker Karma?The Fisker Karma is no longer for sale.
9. Is Fisker a publicly traded company?Fisker Inc. is a privately held company.
10. Who owns Fisker?Fisker Inc. is majority owned by the Fisker family.
11. How much is Fisker worth?Fisker Inc. is a privately held company.