No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Fisker Big Game Trivia ("Contest") is open to individual permanent legal residents of the United States (excluding Hawaii) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority under the laws of the jurisdiction in which they reside as of 2/13/22 (each, an eligible "Entrant"). Employees, officers and directors of Fisker Group, Inc. ("Sponsor”) and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, dealerships, governors, related entities, partners, partnerships, principals, licensees, sponsors, and advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, members, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, "Related Parties"), and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling, or child, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether or not related) are not eligible to participate or win. This Contest is subject to these official rules ("Official Rules") and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Void in Hawaii and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on 2/13/22 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on 2/14/22 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Contest Period").
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Contest Period follow @fiskerinc on Twitter and watch for trivia questions during The Big Game. Reply (each an “Entry”) to the tweeted question with the correct answer. Limit one (1) Entry per person and per Twitter handle per question, regardless of the number of Twitter handles used. In the case of multiple Entries from any one (1) person or Twitter handle in a given day, only the first Entry received will be accepted and all subsequent Entry attempts from such person or email address will be void.
By entering this Contest, each Entrant gives his/her express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor by Twitter direct message, telephone and/or e-mail for Contest purposes. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, incomplete, late, delayed, inaccurate, misdirected, undelivered Entries, email, or failures or malfunctions of phones, phone lines or telephone systems; lost Entries, prize claims or transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, or communication; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, telephone, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, or downloading of materials from or use of the website, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Entries, or the announcement of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all Entries of an Entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with, corrupt, or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest or who is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
5. PRIZE SELECTION: There will be four questions asked via Sponsor’s Twitter account (@fiskerinc) during The Big Game. Sponsor will award each prize by drawing randomnly from the pool of people who answer one of the questions correctly. Sponsor reserves all rights to change the timing of the question, and these are to be used as estimates only.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Prize Winners will be notified on or around the date following the Contest via Twitter direct message, telephone and/or email provided by the Entrant at the time of Contest Entry. Final determination of the Prize winner is always conditional on verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Failure to respond to the initial verification phone call and /or e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours after initial notification to the potential prize winner or return of the e-mail notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and award of the prize to an alternate winner.
Potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return within one (1) business day of transmission, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law, W-9 Form, if applicable and any other documentation required by Sponsor (collectively, “Verification Documents”). If a potential winner does not respond to the initial notification within twenty-four (24) hours as set forth above, if Verification Documents are not returned to Sponsor within the specified time period, if potential winner cannot attend any programming connected with the Contest on the specified date, if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, if potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if potential winner cannot or does not accept the prize for any reason, prize may be forfeited and potential winner may be disqualified without compensation of any kind and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing (time permitting) from remaining eligible entries received.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the email listed in the Member account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
7. PRIZES: The following prizes will correspond with the questions in the chart below:
|First Quarter||Fisker Beanie and Water Bottle valued at $49|
|Second Quarter||Fisker Sweatsuit valued at $179|
|Third Quarter||An Autographed Fisker Hat valued at $38|
|Fourth Quarter||Fisker Ocean Sport (estimated US/Canada value of $37,499 and for European contestants, approximately €41,500 depending on applicable VAT).|
Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of any prize valued at $600 or more. As to the Fisker Ocean Sport, all expenses other than the base vehicle price will be charged to the winner at time of delivery, including optional features, taxes, VAT, delivery, registration and document charges. Award of and time of delivery of the Fisker Ocean Sport is further subject to availability in the winner’s territory and proof that the winner is licensed to drive in the delivered territory, together with other regulatory requirements.
Sponsor shall have no responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. Prize event is subject to cancellation.
Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, or refunded. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
8. RELEASES: By participating in this Contest and accepting a prize that they may win, entrants agree to release Sponsor, Fisker Group Inc., their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Winner agrees that the Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize.
9. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.
10. SPONSOR: Fisker Group Inc., 1888 Rosecrans Ave, Manhattan Beach, CA 90277.